Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Veerle's Blog

I can't say enough how much I love Veerle's blog. I've decided to dedicate my first blog post of the month to her.

Almost everyday I visit her blog to read up on what's new and take a look at the archives. Today I was reading a post about a billing software that she wrote about. As I was looking through it, I noticed she had a screenshot of the application. It was a listing for an invoice and she had her rate listed on it. Now I know how much catching up I have to do on my skills so I could make the same! Anyways, the point I want to make is how honest Veerle is. And even though I don't personally know her, her blogs are like mirrors of how I want my future to be. She's a true inspiration to me and to many others as well as I noticed in the dozens of comments she gets on her posts!

Her blog is really helpful for me. I've learned about so many new applications and techniques to use as a freelancer. And this is perfect for someone new in the freelance world. Her designs are very unique also. I don't see where she finds time to even write a post. I barely have time to even comment!

I think it would be really great to meet Veerle someday maybe and get a chance to talk about design. (Maybe even work for her one day...)

No comments: